A $1000 Scholarship from AirNeeds
AirNeeds is a company that specializes in Internet Marketing. Our responsibility is to provide honest and reliable reviews about many brands and products available on the market. We promise that our customers will have the best information to make the most informed choice and to use the best products ever.
We also want to work for a sustainable future by doing our best to protect and preserve the air environment.
We think that the biggest ideas are coming from powerful and creative words in both kinds of writings and sayings. Therefore, we aim to support any writer who could deliver brilliant ideas with his or her words by offering this opportunity with a scholarship.
The AirNeeds Scholarship 2016 with the value of $1000 is open to students and graduates students who are currently enrolled in universities. Any student with the keen interest in “Business sustainability and Air protection” is welcome, no matter what kind of subject or disciplines they are taking, including but not excluding to Business, Economics, and Management.
If you think that this scholarship not only suits your passion and academic preference but also brings benefits and supports to you,
Terms and Conditions of Participation
To participate in this scholarship program, you will have to research and write a 1000 word essay on the topic: “The relationship between the air protection and business methods of operation.”
Here are some suggestions for the content of your essay:
- Do you think that air protection is necessary? Why and why not?
- What do you feel about the relationship between environment and business methods of operation?
- How can a business can be profit and do no harm to the environment?
The student with the best and most creative and influential essay will be rewarded $1000 in cash which he or she can use for his or her studying in whichever way he or she prefers.
Here is some further information about this scholarship:
- Only students and graduates students that are currently enrolled in colleges and universities can participate in this scholarship.
- You need to make sure that all of your content is unique and original. Your essay needs to be powerful as well to persuade us that you know clearly about your actions, and you are right in all of the measurements you take.
- We consider these following criteria to assess your essay: your creativity, the power, and usefulness of your words and information, to name just a few.
How to Submit your Application
Your essay needs to be written and saved into a word .doc file.
When you finish your essay, attach it and send us your personal information below with it to our inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address).
- Your University’s Name.
- Your Couse And Field Of Studying
- Your School’s Confirmation That You Are a Student at that School.
When you send us your essay, you also grant us the full permission to use this material for any promotion and campaign purpose.
If you have any questions about our Scholarship Program, please Contact Us.